High quality aftermarket 2F / 1.5F carburetor for desmogged applications. Same as OEM part # 21100-61012. Made by Fuji Japan. Guaranteed quality assurance.
Note: If your vehicle is 1976 or newer and your vehicle is registered in California or other areas with smog check requirements, you cannot use this carburetor.
Please consult additional sources on how to desmog a 2F Land Cruiser engine where permitted by law. There are great variations in the smog systems installed on the 2F engine over the years, as well as variations in the corresponding carburetors originally used. However, the desmogged set up for the 2F engine is standardized around using this model of carburetor. Pertaining to the installation:
- '81 and above FJ40 or FJ60 models will plug right in, but need to re-use original idle solenoid power connector
- '75 to '80 models with EGR and stock air cleaner will need a spacer to line up the top of the carb to the air cleaner. The spacer is available separately in our store.
- You will need to buy a 1/4" diameter choke cable stop from an auto supply store
- Cars prior to 9/'73 with throttle cable linkage (as opposed to mechanical linkage) will need adaptation
- Fuel return lines need to be plugged if present