Where are you located?
- We are located in the San Francisco Bay Area of California, United States.
How can I contact you?
- You can either use the Contact Form in the 'Contact Us' page, or email us at the address provided at the bottom of the page. We respond to all inquiries within 24 hours, usually much sooner.
Can I call you for questions and/or support?
- Our first line of support is always via the Contact Form or email. If a matter requires a live conversation, we'd be glad to arrange for a call.
Do I need an account on your website to make a purchase?
- No, accounts are optional; however, it provides convenience for repeat customers who use credit card. Customers who use PayPal or Amazon Payments can always checkout via those services.
Can you take phone orders?
- No, all orders must be placed through the website.
Do you ship internationally?
- We ship to anywhere in the world, thus the tagline 'Global Delivery' at the top of the page.
- Combined shipping cost is automatically calculated and displayed during checkout, just prior to the payment step.
- For additional shipping related questions, please refer to the All About Shipping page.
When will my order ship?
- Please refer to the All About Shipping page.
Can I do local pick-up?
- Yes, you are welcome to pick up the goods in Palo Alto, California for purchases over $100. Please use the "Contact Us" form to request an appointment.
Is the part I'm buying an OEM or aftermarket part?
- All OEM parts will have OEM as the first 3 letters of the part name. In addition, vendor classification is indicated at the top of each item description page:
- OEM - Products made by the original equipment manufacturer (e.g. Toyota or original manufacturer / supplier to Toyota).
- City Racer - Proprietary products developed by us and produced under our direct supervision.
- Aftermarket - Products made by third party manufacturers.
Can I get a discount?
- We like to keep things simple. We put our best prices up front, so we don't operate any discount model or negotiate one-off deals. It saves everyone time, and you don't need to wait for Black Friday to get a deal. A customer can be assured no one else got the same item at a different price.
What is the warranty?
- One year from the date of purchase. See Warranty Information page for further details.
What is the return policy?
- Most items are eligible for return within 30 days. See Return Policy page for further details.
I need some parts that are not found on your website. Can you source it for me?
- We generally don't get into custom orders.
- You are more than welcome to propose parts you think we should carry on the site.