Back in stock!
High quality aftermarket 2F / 1.5F carburetor for desmogged applications. Same as OEM part # 21100-61012. Made by Fuji Japan.
- If your vehicle is 1976 or newer and your vehicle is registered in California or other areas with smog check requirements, you cannot use this carburetor.
- We recommend choosing UPS for shipping a carburetor
- Do not fill up with ethanol free gasoline. Use standard gasoline, which contains about 10% ethanol.
- Per our return policy, this is a non-returnable item.
Please consult additional sources on how to desmog a 2F Land Cruiser engine where permitted by law. There are great variations in the smog systems installed on the 2F engine over the years, as well as variations in the corresponding carburetors originally used. However, the desmogged set up for the 2F engine is standardized around using this model of carburetor. Pertaining to installation:
- '81 and above FJ40 or FJ60 models will plug right in, but need to re-use original idle solenoid power connector
- '75 to '80 models with EGR and stock air cleaner will need a spacer to line up the top of the carb to the air cleaner. The spacer is available separately in our store
- '80 and earlier FJ40 will require adding a 1/4" diameter choke cable stop, which can be found in auto supply stores. Alternatively, you can switch to a '81+ style choke cable that comes with a cable stop
- Cars prior to 9/'73 with throttle cable linkage (as opposed to mechanical linkage) will need adaptation. We don't support this type of installation.
- Fuel return lines need to be plugged if present
- A pair of spare jets are provided behind the 2 bolts below the sight glass, as shown here. The installed jets can be accessed by sticking a screwdriver into each of the 2 holes.
- If you live at 4000+ feet above sea level, you should consider switching to high altitude jets.
Note that the above guidance applies to any new 2F carburetor.