Factory style pintle hook for Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40, FJ55, FJ60, FZJ80, 70 Series. This accessory was equipped on '60s era Land Cruisers, but is rarely seen on U.S. market cars after 1969. Strong and secure, the pintle hook is considered standard equipment for UN specification vehicles. Maximum load is 20 tons.
2 eyelets and mounting hardware are included. Corresponds to OEM part numbers 51980-69016, 51980-60010, 51980-69015, 51981-60010.
- Toyota's instruction sheet is shown for reference purpose. It does not come with the item.
- Fitment on 40, 55, and 80 Series are direct.
- Fitment on 60 and 70 Series require additional bracket.
- Due to its weight, this item cannot be combine shipped with other items. If you have other items on the same order, we may bill you for additional shipping charge if the total shipping amount for multiple shipments exceeds the system calculated amount.
- International orders will be subject to additional shipping charge due to lack of flat rate and ground shipping options to help reduce shipping cost.