A complete kit to convert your '53 to '62 first generation Chevrolet Corvette C1 to electric power steering. Your opportunity to enjoy a leapfrog in technology!
- Non-intrusive installation. Replace the steering column with the EZ unit. You retain everything from the manual steering box onward. Works with stock alternator and battery
- Complete, self-contained kit. No fabrication, no welding, no chasing down parts
- Built in safety features
- ECU controlled, load sensitive feedback. Quick response, never any hesitation
- Silent operation
- Adjust the level of assist with a potentiometer
- Proven reliability. No pump, no belt, no hoses, no leaks
- Reduced impact on gas mileage and horsepower usage compared to conventional power steering
- In the unlikely event you lose power, you'll revert back to your original manual steering. Because your original steering box is retained, your car will drive as it does today with manual steering. In contrast, when hydraulic power steering fails, the car can become difficult to steer
Kit is made by EZ Electric Power Steering in the Netherlands, the leader in EPS conversions for exotics. We are an authorized factory distributor.