Set of 4 front and rear Bilstein B8 5125 shock absorbers for Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 with suspension lift. All necessary washers, bushings, and nuts are included. Factory shock mounting bolts are reused for installation.
These shock absorbers offer Bilstein’s superior monotube gas pressure design for high driving dynamics and a perfect off-road experience.
- Monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- High-flow piston reduces harshness
- Zinc coating for resistance to off-road elements
- Patented digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions
- Cars with stock suspension height can choose either this series (B8 5125) or the B6 4600 series. The B6 4600 shocks offer slightly softer street ride, while the B8 5125 series provides more robust off-road performance.
- '73 and earlier cars use 4 equal length shocks. This isn't a mistake.
- Per our return policy, this is a non-returnable item.