This is the 60 mm long bolt that goes through the air pump bracket, spacer, through the water pump to the engine block. Stainless steel lock washer and flat washer are included.
Fits '75 to '84 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 / FJ45 / FJ55 equipped with manual steering and air pump. You need one per water pump installation.
Corresponds to OEM part # 90101-10013. Partially threaded. Discontinued by Toyota. This zinc plated bolt is class 10.9, with higher tensile strength than OEM.
Highly recommended part when replacing your water pump. Don't wait until it snaps in your engine block!
- Models with a 55 mm long bolt should use OEM part # 90101-10269 from Toyota instead.
- The other 3 shorter mounting bolts for the water pump are still available from Toyota. Use OEM part # 91212-51040 for the bolt, and 94512-01000 for the lock washer.
- We do not recommend using stainless steel bolts for this application due to reduced tensile strength.
- Use anti-seize compound when installing new bolts.
- Usage of the flat washer is optional. We find that it helps to better seat the assembly.