Retrofit tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) for your Toyota with a TEQ touch!
Bring your vintage car or truck to modern standard with this plug and play system. Plug the LCD display into your cigarette lighter, and install 4 mini sensors at each tire's valve stem. Tire pressures or temperatures will be displayed in real time!
- Increase safety by proactively monitoring against puncture or run flat
- Improve fuel efficiency
- Increase tire life and avoid abnormal wear
- Real time display of tire pressure or temperature for all 4 tires simultaneously
- Support for both psi (U.S.) and bar (non-U.S.) units
- Visual & audible warning alarms for excessively high or low pressures. Alarm thresholds are preset, but can be manually adjusted
- Completely wireless signal transmission
- Bonus USB port
- Quality sensor batteries with 3 year life span
- Easy DIY installation. Installation guide and tools are included
If you are new to TPMS, watch the Chris Fix video.
Note: This is a 12 V system. Please do not use on a 24 V vehicle.