Method Race Wheels was created for the off-road racing community. These wheels have been developed to minimize weight and increase strength. The result is a wheel that's lighter, stronger, faster.
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Street-Loc V.1 lip with undercut simulates true beadlock wheel
- Replaceable zinc plated lip bolts
- Push through center cap (rear only)
Choose from the following variants for '98 to '07 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series or '08+ 200 Series:
|Model||Size||Offset||Color||Suggested Tire Size|
|MR304||18 x 9||+25mm||Matte Black||275/70-18|
|MR304||18 x 9||+25mm||Silver Machined||275/70-18|
|MR304||17 x 8.5||0||Matte Black||35x12.50r17 (with lift and bump stop mod)*|
|MR305NV||18 x 9||+25mm||Matte Black||275/70-18|
|MR305NV||18 x 9||+25mm||Bronze / Black||275/70-18|
|MR305NV||18 x 9||+25mm||Matte Black / Machined Face||275/70-18|
- Incrementally larger tires can be fitted on 18 x 9 rims, such as 285/70-18 and 295/70-18, but will require pounding the pinch weld and/or adding lift.
- 17 x 8.5 is used for a modified setup to accommodate 35" tires, which requires lift and bump stop modification. See reference thread here.
- Recommended lug nuts
- Stock center dust caps only fit rear wheels. If front caps are desired, taller caps (part # CP-1922B117) can be ordered from the manufacturer. Alternatively, one can simply drill a hole through the stock cap using a step drill.
This item gets free shipping in the Continental US, except Alaska.